Anemia, one of the more common blood disorders, occurs when the level of healthy red blood cells in the body becomes too low. This can lead to health problems because red blood cells contain hemoglobin, which carries oxygen to the body’s tissues. Anemia can cause a variety of complications, including fatigue and stress on bodily organs.
- Easy fatigue and loss of energy
- Unusually rapid heart beat, particularly with exercise
- Shortness of breath and headache, particularly with exercise
- Difficulty concentrating
- Pale skin
- Leg cramps
- Excessive destruction of red blood cells and the bone marrow cannot keep up with the body’s demand for new cells
- Blood loss — whether it’s because of excessive bleeding due to injury, surgery, or a problem with the blood’s clotting ability
- Inadequate production of red blood cells due to a viral infection, or exposure to certain toxic chemicals, radiation, or medications. This causes iron deficiency as the dietary intake or absorption of iron is insufficient and hemoglobin, which contains iron, cannot be formed.
Besides facing stress from work and family, women cannot escape from their montly biological changes. Discomfort and symptoms associated with menstruation is something most women face every month, common complaints include abdominal pain, lethargic, mood changes etc.
Anemia, especially iron-deficiency anemia, is one of the more common complications resulting from heavy menstrual periods, thus, it is crucial to replenish the blood loss and re-charge your energy after every monthly menstrual cycle.
- Iron supplement for iron deficiency
- Helps in the re-generation of red blood cells
HEMANEX is specially formulated to improve blood supply by using the established formula of Traditional Chinese Medicine and other functional ingredients like Ferrous sulphate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex, Folic acid, Vitamin E.
Traditional Chinese Medicine, Dang Gui Bu Xue Tang, is a decoction made from Radix Angelicae sinensis (Danggui) and Radix Astragali (Huangqi) to treat blood deficiency and strengthens vital energy.
Ferrous sulphate is much better absorbed than ferric iron when it is combined with Vitamin C and Folic acid. These ingredients help to supply iron for iron-deficiency condition.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not to be taken during menstrual period
- Not to be taken for individuals on blood-thinning drugs (e.g. Warfarin)
- For pregnant women and lactating mothers, consult your doctor before consumption.
Take 2 capsules 2 times a day or as directed by healthcare professional.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.