Broad spectrum antimicrobial cream for prevention and treatment of skin infection associated with burns, leg ulcers and pressures sores.
- Silver Sulfadiazine USP 1 % w/w
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2 % w/w
White Soft Paraffin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Cetomacrogol, Chlorocresol.
Silvin Cream is used in conjunction with debridement, for the prevention and treatment of skin infection, particularly gram-negative infections such as pseudomonal infections in second and third-degree burns, infected leg ulcers, and pressure sores.
- Apply using sterile gloved hands or spatula.
- Silvin Cream of around 3mm-5mm in thickness to the affected area once daily or as directed.
- Treatment is continued until healing is progressing satisfactorily or the burn site is ready for grafting.
- In leg ulcers, apply at least three times a week.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
50 g and 500 g tube